SUCCESS IS NOT ACHIEVED ALONE.
We all want a dream job. But, where do you start? How do you go about finding it? The process can be overwhelming and complex to navigate. That's why we are here to help. We will align your talents and aspirations to help build your personal narrative and land you in your dream job. We recognize that success is not achieved alone and we are here to be your advocate along your professional journey - providing guidance, advice and encouragement. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click the 'Apply Now' button to contact us for more information regarding open positions.
SR. CONSULTANT / MANAGER
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Join a premier IT risk services firm specializing in cybersecurity, privacy and audit. Seeking an individual with strong executive presence, who values delivering best-in-class client services. This position will be responsible for the execution of the firm's risk based audit approach and leading key IT audit activities. There is an opportunity to provide a variety of information security and data privacy services, gaining an understanding of a broad range of technologies and a variety of experiences across industries such as healthcare, government, retail, financial and more.
- Lead IT audit engagements including: scope identification, audit request list, planning and execution
- Conduct information gathering workshops, which may involve senior management and/or technical staff
- Analyze clients' requirements and issues from a business and technology perspective and translate into application functionalities
- Determine root causes of problems; breakdown complex issues, identify solutions and provide supporting rationale
- Ensure the alignment of any proposed solutions with stakeholder expectations by involving all relevant parties and building understanding
- Nurture a knowledge-enabling environment by encouraging participation and mutual understanding
- Bachelor's degree with preferred emphasis in information systems or computer science
- Minimum of 3-5 (Sr. Consultant) 6-9 (Manager) years of work experience in security, operational risk, compliance or related area
- One or more industry certifications, i.e. CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM
- Working knowledge of industry security standards and frameworks, i.e. OWASP, NIST, ISO, ISF, COBIT, ITIL, Cloud Security Alliance
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements, i.e. SOX, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, PHI, PII, SOC
- Hands-on experience with ERP, GRC, and CRM technologies, i.e. SAP or Oracle, Archer, Salesforce
- Willingness to travel
Comp: competitive salary, extensive benefit package
Process & Technology MANAGER
Location: Southern MN
Join a dynamic and rapidly growing manufacturing company, supporting the heavy vehicle and construction vehicle markets. Seeking an individual excited to develop and improve manufacturing processes and workflows for complex wire harnesses and cable assemblies, who shares a passion for building future leaders.
- Continually improve assembly processes for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost
- Research and recommend capital equipment and fixtures for automation efficiencies
- Work with design engineering to reduce costs i.e. alternate parts, alternate processes, testing
- Develop training for production personnel on new processes and technology
- Minimum 6 years experience processing complex wire harnesses; setting up processes and equipment to process complex wire harnesses
- Experience with
- Creating process documentation and training employees on assembling complex wire harnesses
- Lean Manufacturing, First Builds, PPAPs, UL, ISO, IPC-620
- Hands-on process improvements and implementation of Lean principles